June 8, 2011

Two Months Old

Payton
6 pounds 7.5 ounces

Eats 4 ounces every 3 hours, sometimes 4 hours at night, half formula and half breast milk.
Wears newborn diapers and newborn clothes.


Very alert and starting to hold head up, wants to see everything that is going on around her.


Smiles often and loves to listen to the vacuum sound to go to sleep.
Payton, you love being the center of attention and always want to know what is going on around you. I love to watch you listen to the vacuum, you are very calm when it is on. You have started smiling more and I love to see that little Payton smile. I love spending every day with you! We love we sweet girl!

McKinley
6 pounds 6.5 ounces

Eats 4 ounces every 3 hours, sometimes 4 hours at night, half formula and half breast milk.
Wears newborn diapers and newborn clothes.


Very alert and starting to hold head up, wants to see everything that is going on around her.


Has found her thumb and loves sucking on her fist whenever she can get it in her mouth.
McKinley, you are such a joy! I love to watch you suck on your fist. You are a very easy baby, you are content to just sit in the bouncy seat and suck on your fist. You also love to stare at everyone that holds you. I love spending each day with you! We love you sweet baby!

I started a new tradition this month...cupcakes to celebrate!! There are 2 cupcakes to celebrate that the girls are 2 months old.


This month we also started getting our shots. My mom and sister came down to help me go to the doctor and to be my support!! It was so hard to see the girls get their shots. The poor babies don't even what is coming!! My mom handled it much better than I did, I guess that's what moms are for!!



No comments:

Post a Comment