May 15, 2011

We have a very large family and we have been keeping the girls at home since they are still very young and very small. The doctors said they wanted the girls to stay home until they were about 8 weeks old. So a lot of our family has yet to meet the girls.


Today my aunt and cousin Katie came down to meet the girls for the first time.




They also brought my mom, sister, sweet niece, and Nana. It was so nice to see them and they really enjoyed meeting the girls.


This sweet girl has been used to all the attention for a year and was a little jealous of the girls at first. But eventually she warmed up and I think she is going to like the girls after all!

I know that they will be best friends growing up. I can just see the girls arguing over who gets to play with the big cousin or who gets to sit next to her. We will have our hands full but I am so glad they are close in age.


I love these pictures of all the generations. My mom, her two daughters, and three granddaughters.


My Nana, her daughter, two granddaughters, and two great granddaughters.

We are so lucky to have such a great family, on both sides. I know these girls will grow us surrounded by a great support system and people who love them.

1 comment:

  1. Emily I love reading your blog about your sweet little family. So glad your little girls are doing well- they're precious!!!

    ReplyDelete