Mother's Day
One Month Old
Today is my first Mother's Day! It is still hard to believe that I am a mother let alone a mother of two! I am truly blessed with the best Mother's Day gift...my two girls! The guys (my sweet husband, father in law, and brothers in law) gave all the mothers a relaxing day at the pool complete with a yummy lunch. I could not have asked for anything better!
We also celebrated the girls official one month birthday.
Payton:
5 pounds 8 ounces
Eats 2 ounces every 3 hours around the clock, half formula, half breast milk.
Wears newborn diapers and preemie clothes.
Loves to swing and takes great naps in the swing.
Sleeps pretty good at night but always wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat.
Payton, I have enjoyed watching you grow this past month. You are more alert and enjoy watching mommy and daddy. You will turn your head when you hear our voice. I cannot wait to see how much you grow in the next month. We love you sweet girl!
McKinley:
5 pounds 4 ounces
Eats 2 ounces every 3 hours around the clock, half formula, half breast milk.
Wears newborn diapers and preemie clothes.
Loves the bouncy seat and listening to the music that it plays.
Sleeps great! Sometimes has to be woken up for feedings.
Found her fingers and enjoys putting them in her mouth.
McKinley, I am amazed that you have almost caught up in weight to your sister. You are such a fun baby and have a very calm personality. You enjoy listening to mommy and daddy talk and love to be held. You also love to be swaddled! I cannot wait to see how much you change in the next month! We love you sweet baby!
One Month Old
Today is my first Mother's Day! It is still hard to believe that I am a mother let alone a mother of two! I am truly blessed with the best Mother's Day gift...my two girls! The guys (my sweet husband, father in law, and brothers in law) gave all the mothers a relaxing day at the pool complete with a yummy lunch. I could not have asked for anything better!
We also celebrated the girls official one month birthday.
Payton:
5 pounds 8 ounces
Eats 2 ounces every 3 hours around the clock, half formula, half breast milk.
Wears newborn diapers and preemie clothes.
Loves to swing and takes great naps in the swing.
Sleeps pretty good at night but always wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat.
Payton, I have enjoyed watching you grow this past month. You are more alert and enjoy watching mommy and daddy. You will turn your head when you hear our voice. I cannot wait to see how much you grow in the next month. We love you sweet girl!
McKinley:
5 pounds 4 ounces
Eats 2 ounces every 3 hours around the clock, half formula, half breast milk.
Wears newborn diapers and preemie clothes.
Loves the bouncy seat and listening to the music that it plays.
Sleeps great! Sometimes has to be woken up for feedings.
Found her fingers and enjoys putting them in her mouth.
McKinley, I am amazed that you have almost caught up in weight to your sister. You are such a fun baby and have a very calm personality. You enjoy listening to mommy and daddy talk and love to be held. You also love to be swaddled! I cannot wait to see how much you change in the next month! We love you sweet baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment