June 11, 2011

Sweet Payton has been spending a lot of time with her daddy (or mommy) lately!! She really enjoys being held and does not like to be put down. She will tolerate hanging out on the floor or play mat for a period of time but will scream to be picked up.

I love to watch Matt interact with his girls. He has gotten so much for confident and really enjoys spending time with them now that they are bigger.


She is hanging on to his every word!!

McKinley is totally opposite from Payton. She loves to hang out on the floor or particularly on the play mat. She will lay and stare at the toys for as long as you will let her.

She is going to be my "go with the flow" or "I do whatever I want" baby.


I love that the girls are so interested in the things around them and are becoming more alert everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment