Five Weeks Old
Today was my official due date with the girls. It don't want to imagine how big I would have been if I would have made it to today! In the hospital they said that a good target going home date was the girls due date and I am so glad that we were able to come home before our due date.
Tonight we had our friends Ford and Amy over with their new daughter. While I was cooking dinner Matt had double duty with the girls.
A few weeks ago he would not have been confident enough to feed both babies at the same time. He has really gotten a hang of his daddy role! I am so proud of him!!
Our girls were introduced to their first friend. Annabelle was born about 2 weeks after the girls. It was so much fun seeing the three of them together.
I am really glad that the girls have a friend so close in age.
I can see many play dates in the future.
Today was my official due date with the girls. It don't want to imagine how big I would have been if I would have made it to today! In the hospital they said that a good target going home date was the girls due date and I am so glad that we were able to come home before our due date.
Tonight we had our friends Ford and Amy over with their new daughter. While I was cooking dinner Matt had double duty with the girls.
A few weeks ago he would not have been confident enough to feed both babies at the same time. He has really gotten a hang of his daddy role! I am so proud of him!!
Our girls were introduced to their first friend. Annabelle was born about 2 weeks after the girls. It was so much fun seeing the three of them together.
I am really glad that the girls have a friend so close in age.
I can see many play dates in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment